2.03.2010

Latest home decor additions.






Driving around town 2 weekends ago {something that has become a regular occurrence in my current calling as a SAHM with the hopes of trying my darnedest to occupy a 3 year old 24/7!!}, I stumbled across this cute little antique shop. Come to find out, they were closing their doors and had everything marked down 50-75% off. Needless to say, we found some AMAZING deals on the antique sofa and bureau above as well as this great outdoor cement table you see. Of course, in the end, the hubby worked his magic and got us an even better deal on all these items....SWEET!!!! We also got a beautiful, large antique wicker trunk for the sitting area in our den, however, I haven't taken a pic of it yet...I'll post one later for ya to see! I'm happy to report that our formal sitting area in our new/older home is coming together quite nicely. Next we'd like to add 2 complimentary chairs to go with our antique sofa....so I am keeping my eye out for the perfect fit.

2 comments: