Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Blonde to brown and more.

Just a few tidbits to record for our posterity about this week ....

I found these beautiful decorative pillows at Pier 1 Imports...the blue ones were on sale {1/2 off!} and the pink one, well...it was just too pretty--so I paid full price...gulp!

The tags are still on because I am still trying to decide if they are the right ones for our new {old} antique sofa...

your thoughts??

misc. Feb. pics 018


misc. Feb. pics 020


misc. Feb. pics 024

My constant companion insisted in being in one of the sofa/pillow pics...he's so stinkin cute isn't he?? He helped me pick them out, so it is only fitting for mommy to give him some of the credit by posing in front of them!

misc. Feb. pics 034

Our new rug --the one I mentioned a few weeks ago that we ordered {from Home Depot} for our den area finally came in...we are so pleased with it. It is so, so comfortable!

Feb. 2010 Gilmer trip 004

It has been really nice to meet some of our new neighbors since moving in. Our next door neighbor, Pam, brought us these amazing and HUMONGOUS grapefruits the other day to welcome us. They were so good!


Feb. 2010 Gilmer trip 001

And then, our other next door neighbor, Dolores, left this beautiful little basket on our front door the other day....wasn't that so sweet??!!

misc. Feb. pics 006

Oh and yes...after 20+ something years of being a blonde {thanks mostly to modern day highlighting}...I decided to go brown...WOW!

misc. Feb. pics 010

This is a first for me...I have never strayed from my blonde comfort zone...Jody seems to think it is still blonde...not me...

I feel really weird.

Not sure how long I'll keep it this way, so I thought I better include it in a post for the memories.


3 comments:

  1. Still covet the couch...the pillows are FAB and the hair is making me think "brunettes are best"! I'm glad you made the jump to brown...I have been wanting to do that for awhile too! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is so pretty... especially YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillows go nicely with your new antique sofa. I like the blue bargain ones and the pink full priced one too. I'm a sucker for pillows. Your hair looks really pretty. I can relate though...I've tried brown here and there and always feel better in blonde. YOU look amazing either way.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign