12.01.2009

'Tis the season...

It's that time of year again when we begin to pull out all those beloved Christmas decorations. Spread them out on the floor. Take inventory of what you have. Make a list of what you need to buy to add to the supply. Words Jody does not like to hear! **sigh**

I have such fond memories of when I was a little girl and the fun my brothers and I had helping my mom decorate our home for the holidays. Christmas was always a magical time for our family and has continued to be so now that we are grown and have our own children.

One of my favorite things to do as I begin to decorate my home for the Christmas season is to look at home decor magazines for ideas.

Here are a few I found today that I had to share...

Ballard Designs always has stylish designs to buy for the home to make it look oh-so pretty...







Country Living has some beautiful Christmas decor ideas ....





And then, Southern Living has this great 86 Fresh Christmas Ideas list.

Here are a few of my favorites ...





Best wishes to all our family and friends this holiday season. May you make special memories with your loved ones this season as you decorate your homes in your own special and unique way!

No comments:

Post a Comment