12.31.2009

Christmas Day in the Country- Final Act

It has always been a Bishop Christmas family tradition to line up in the hallway Christmas morning and then the children walk in the living room one by one to see what Santa brought them. As you can see above, Noah is anxiously waiting his turn to go through the door and see what Santa brought him.





Beck playing his new electric guitar from Santa.








Jeff and Jill will be welcoming their new baby son, Marcus, in early February.





My Dad surprised Jody with a new set of golf clubs...he was in shock I think...



Mom super excited about her new purse from Dad.

Beck enjoying some Chocolate while everyone is opening their gifts.


Brian, Katherine, Ava and Lola finally roll into town...






Noah loves his Aunt Katherine to pieces.




KiKi in her element surrounded by the grandbabies.


Jill relieved me this year by playing the piano for our Family Home Evening. We all sang Silent Night together.



Brian and Katherine hugging after our Family Home Evening.

To culminate our wonderful Christmas day, Mother and Dad hosted a very special Christmas Family Home Evening. My parents shared their testimonies of Christ and how my father's recent calling as the stake patriarch has blessed and enriched their testimonies of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They then asked each of us to share our testimonies and what we were thankful for this year. It proved to be a truly spiritual experience for our family and I am thankful that my father was inspired to have us do this. It is moments like these that keep our family so close.

Christmas 2009 was a blessed holiday for me and my family. This season, I was reminded how immensely blessed I am. I am thankful for my husband and best friend, my beautiful son, parents who I love dearly, my amazing extended family and friends, but even moreso, I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would not be where I am today- I would not have the joy, peace and love I feel today without his redeeming love in my life.

Happy New Year Everyone and Many Blessings for 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of Noah are absolutely priceless! I'm glad you guys are liking your new place. Hope to see you at playgroup on Friday!

    ReplyDelete