11.29.2009

Thanksgiving Memories.

For Thanksgiving this year, we did something a little different than in years past. We traveled to Austin to spend it with my sister-in-law Amy and her family. Jody's parents drove down to celebrate it with us. Teresa (Jody's other sister) and her family were not able to make it unfortunately. We sure missed having them there to celebrate it with us (as well as my family, the Bishop bunch)--but we look forward to seeing them in a few weeks for the Christmas holidays.

Below are some of our random special moments during this Thanksgiving holiday...memories that we will cherish forever. Some pictures we've included are of the beautiful decor in my sister-in-law's home, fun times with family playing around outside, my niece Ashley's beautifully decorated Thanksgiving table, Aggie football game and Dallas Cowboy football game, visiting around the fire in the backyard as a family, the amazing food items we chowed down on for our Thanksgiving meal and so much more. Noah had such a blast spending time with his cousins and they were so amazing with him. How blessed we are to have the loving, caring, compassionate families we do. One of the bazillion things I am thankful for in my life.





















1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving, You guys look great, miss you- what is your address so I can get you guys a Christmas card, I think Jody gave it me but can't remember, just have him email me, thanks

    ReplyDelete