Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technical difficulties.

For some unknown reason, it has been brought to my attention by many of you that my blog feed is no longer being updated on your "Blog lists" with my most up to date posts. And well, I am noticing that many of those family and friends I have on my Blog list are not up to date. (***real bummer***) I have emailed Google to find out what is causing this. In the meantime, you might try reentering my blog address in your blog list and see if that remedies the problem. Otherwise, you will not be notified when I upload new posts. Please leave me a comment if you have success in reentering my blog address in your blog list or if you have the magic answer on how to fix this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign