Monday, November 2, 2009

Family Time

Lola's 1st  birthday

While in East Texas, the little man and I got to spend some quality time with all our family. We celebrated my niece Lola's 1st birthday (my brother Brian and his wife Katherine's daughter). It is hard to believe she is one year old. She is the cutest, sweetest baby girl and well, the tiniest 1 year old I believe I have ever seen!!

My little guy had a little too much fun blowing out Lola's birthday candles during the party. We had to relight them so Lola could have a shot at blowing out her own candles. We missed seeing my sister-in-law Jill there- she was out of town when we had Lola's party. However, I did get to see her the night before we left town to head home. It was so great to see her and to hear that her pregnancy is going so well. She and my brother Jeff will be welcoming their first child in February.


Dad, My siblings and their children

The Girls- 2009


Ava and Noah- Oct. 2009


Cousins- Oct. 2009

My niece (Ava) came to stay at KiKi and Poppy's house during our visit so she and little man could have some all out wild and crazy play time together. They played and ran their little legs off for 2 days straight!!

What a wonderful visit we had...I am so grateful to have such an awesome, loving and devoted family.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see more pics from Gilmer. Ava misses her sweet Noah.

    ReplyDelete