10.01.2009

That time of year again....






How I luuurrvvve the month of October!

I decided to take a trip down "Halloween" memory lane today by looking at photos from Halloweens past since my little guy was born. As you can tell, I had a little too much fun playing with Rollip while doing so. I just love the old Polaroid look and this site allows you to create them with your own photos. How cool is that???

Now that it is October 1st, I am officially on the prowl for my little guy's costume for this year.

In years past, he's been a bear, a lion and a Ninja--so, (as I ** sigh ** and twiddle my thumbs in thought) let the 2009 Halloween costume search begin...

My ever so funny sister-in-law, Katherine, suggested he be this.... what do you think?


6 comments:

  1. The golf costume is adorable!! I love picking out costumes too! My oldest son was always so creative when he was younger....he loved our annual trip to Parties Plus where he would usually choose some awesome hat and then I would have to come up with a costume to go with it! Great memories! Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you have to do it!! That costume would look so stinkin' cute on Noah!!!

    Derick said, "That is so rad!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, everyone agrees, Noah would be a great golfer! Plus the years are dwindling when we will no longer be able to pick out their costume!

    ReplyDelete