Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bishop Family Picture


I'm happy to report that we have officially left Virginia and are en route to our new home in South Texas. We stopped along the way and spent several days in our hometown in East Texas visiting our extended families. This is a family photo we took before church with my extended family- the Bishop bunch. It was so nice to be home and to have some time to hang out with our loved ones. How blessed both Jody and I are to have the loving families we do. When I get to my new house in the RGV - I will post more pics of our visit.

xo,
jennifer

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful picture--so glad that you've gotten to spend time with your families!!!

    Glad to hear that you've traveled safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks great, miss you guys, wish we could have gotten to hang out, get to know you more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the beautiful picture. Beautiful family - inside & out!! (And knowing the story makes it even better!) Thank you for carving some time out for me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your little man isn't so little anymore. How nice to be near your families again. I'm sure you will take advantage of being so close. What a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family. Excellent photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign