Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Real Simple Magazine...$5 Subscription!!


What a deal!!!! I thought I would pass this one on to all my friends and family...

Melissa at 320 * Sycamore blogged about a great magazine deal at Amazon. She heard about it from the ladies at Fishing For Deals (which btw,
you must check out their website-- it's a really cool site to help you find all kinds of great deals out there!!)

Back to this great magazine deal....You can order
a year subscription to Real Simple magazine right now for ONLY $5. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this magazine and get so many wonderful ideas on decorating, recipes, organizing, fashion...you name it!! So go check it out today and save on your subscription (or renewal) to REAL SIMPLE...


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to subscribe and this seems like the perfect opportunity

    ReplyDelete