Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let the Dancing begin...




One of my favorite summer shows is Fox's, So You Think You Can Dance. Last night was the premiere of the top 20 performing and WOW what an amazing, talented group of dancers they have this year! The variety of dance genres showcased always amazes me, yet even moreso, it is crazy how most of these kids so easily transfer their dance training and skills from one genre to the other. Looking forward to some great dancing this summer!


A man and a woman performing a modern dance.Image via Wikipedia




















3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am obsessed with this show. I was not able to watch it last night b/c I went to watch Derick play soccer and I was so sad! But, I found a website that has the whole episode and I can't wait to watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST watch it...the dances were great- especially for the first night of dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen a brief part of this show once and they were auditioning and it was kind of boring. I'll have to tune in sometime now that they've narrowed it down, after reading your review.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign