Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspiring work spaces...











Be still my heart...I LOVE all the creative work spaces these amazing women and artists have created for themselves and their work all nestled in their very own homes (excluding one who decided to deck out her cubicle space at her advertising firm). FYI...most of these pics were found at Where Women Create (under the magazine section). I dream of someday having my own "mamma" space where I can let my creativity flow and flourish in my own little setting. Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I must have my "craft" things laid all around me to keep me focused (a little ADD). While in the workplace, it was never uncommon to find Post-it notes all over my computer screen with ideas, reminders, personal jibber-jabber notes, etc. But, I am learning as I reacclimate to being a stay at home mom, it is beneficial to have your own "sanctuary" to work, ponder, reflect and rejuvinate. So, alas...my journey begins of dreaming, designing and creating my own inspring work space...(no worries honey) on a budget of course!

So, if anyone else out there has a creative work space you would like to share with me, please...pretty please, send me pics of your work space to virginiatexans@gmail.com...I need more ideas and inspiration and obviously, I would love to share them with others via my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I better clean my work space up so it's presentable! I love my office. It's not as elaborate as most of these, but it's pretty cool. I recognize Shelli from Stampin' Up in your pictures posted. She's quite an interesting person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to send pics of your workspace- I am betting it is great!

    ReplyDelete