Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday fun this weekend...



Playing around with the camera while waiting for the movie to begin....



My dear husband posing for me...love you honey!!!



He hates getting his picture taken...



This past Saturday, May 16th, the boys helped me celebrate my 37th birthday. They were so sweet- the day started with a home cooked breakfast of eggs and biscuits, my favorite! There were beautiful roses awaiting me in the kitchen. What a thoughtful touch honey.

Later in the day we had to run to Wal-Mart for some groceries and while we were there, Noah decided he wanted to personally pick out mommy's birthday cake. After searching through every cake they had, he picked the prettiest one! It had all my favorite colors! We enjoyed snacking on it all afternoon- there went my diet!! Oh well, you only turn 37 once!

That evening, I had a friend of mine watch Noah while we headed out to dinner in Lexington at the Tuscany, our favorite Italian Restaurant. Afterwards, we went to our local movie theatre in Lexington to see Wolverine. It was definitely an action packed movie! We enjoyed it but were exhausted after sitting through it- maybe it was all the pasta kicking in...who knows!

It's been an amazing 37 years and I am so thankful for the many blessings God has sent my way- most especially, my beautiful and loving family!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jennifer!!! Glad it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday--sounds like you had a lovely day. Mmmm....the Tuscany is YUMMY!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign