5.10.2009

7 Years of Bliss!!


Not only did I get to celebrate Mother's Day today with my family but also, Jody and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. My sweetheart surprised me with roses and then made me the most amazing meal. He is such an awesome cook!! We had planned to head to Roanoke this weekend to celebrate but unfortunately, our little guy has been sick with a high fever all weekend. Poor guy...so we decided to stay home, relax and take care of Noah.

With that said...honey, it has been an amazing 7 years filled with much laughter, joy and yes, sometimes tears. I am thankful to have such a loving, caring husband to share my life with. I look forward to many more years together! Happy Anniversary, babe!

3 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest! Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl...so glad you are blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you two were married for 7. Congrats! That's wonderful. You make a lovely couple. You can tell that the two of you adore each other. And a perfect addition.. your sweet son. Darling lil' family.

    ReplyDelete