Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009


This Easter Sunday, we had beautiful weather and the blooms have begun to appear in our front yard. They are so beautiful!!

Noah absolutely loves being in charge of watering the flowers and plants. Now that spring has sprung, I'm going to need his help in de-weeding the flower bed and picking up the dead leaves. He will enjoy this...anything that he can do to stay outdoors!
So excited to see what all the Easter bunny brought him....

Wow!!! All kinds of goodies....

Trucks, cars and tractors...oh my- he went straight for them...



While the festivities of Easter are always fun, especially when you have little ones who look forward to the Easter bunny and coloring eggs. I would be remiss if I did not take a moment to reflect on the real reason for the holiday. I am truly grateful for the opportunity my family and I had to go to church on Easter morning and reflect on the Savior and the Atonement. There is no doubt I would not be who I am today or where I am without His love and atoning sacrifice.

3 comments:

  1. I love his expression when he saw his Easter basket, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it is too cute for words!! I just love his many facial expressions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go capturing the moment of the basket discovery, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign