Monday, March 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!

(Noah helping Daddy eat his birthday cake...2009)

Dearest Love,

I hope you know on your special birthday how dearly you are loved ...especially by me!!! There is no doubt that I am blessed to have such a loving husband and eternal companion. What a wonderful thing it is to be able to experience life with someone you trust and love with all your heart. Everyday we are together, I never cease to be blessed by your kind and charitable heart. You always seem to be anxiously engaged in how you can bless my life or Noah's, and for that, I am truly grateful. It is inspiring to observe you in action and to see the impact you have on the people in your life...whether it be your family, co-workers, the families you home teach, and friends (old and new)....and well, the list goes on...



But mostly today, I am thankful for the wonderful father you are to our son. Noah loves you so very much and absolutely loves to be by his Daddy's side every minute of the day, especially during those great naps together.

I am very proud of you my love and for all that you have sacrificed in order to ensure your ability to be a strong and valiant man of God. I am confident that your Father in Heaven is proud of you as well and pleased with the path that you have chosen for your life and that of our family. While the world may not understand it, what matters most is we do and so does Heavenly Father. Your strength and dedication is truly admirable.

Jody-thank you for being the loving, dedicated father you are to Noah and for being the tremendously caring, considerate, loving, supportive husband you are to me. May you have a blessed birthday sweetheart and know that I love you with all my heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are the love and spice of my life! Noah is blessed beyond compare to have you as his Momma. I love you, Baby!

    ReplyDelete