Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hanging out ...


Noah absolutely LOVES cars and trucks. In fact these days, that is about all he wants to play with aside from a puzzle here and there. Oh, he also loves his wheelbarrow that his Daddy bought him for Christmas this year. I'll have to be sure and take some pictures of him with his wheelbarrow and post on this blog. Last night, he was lining them up and comparing their sizes. Too cute...as Jody says, he is ALL boy!



We turned some music on last night and Noah was dancing and running all around the living room. He loves to put on a show when Mommy pulls out the camera. He is definitely not camera shy...



The red animal is "Moo-moo" and the blue one is "Pebbles" and they are Noah's constant companions. I am getting a little worried about Pebbles because he is really starting to show his age...I need to "retire" him but I need to find a double first to replace him with so little man doesn't realize the difference.






Oh, I love my friends so much....


Mommy loves any cuddle time she can get with her little guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment