2.20.2009

Happy, Happy Birthday, Dad...



Dear Dad,

I want you to know on your special day that while we may be miles apart, I am thinking of you and wishing I could be there for the birthday celebration. Today (actually, everyday), I am thankful to Heavenly Father for placing me in your caring arms all these years. You will never know how much of an impact you have had on my life. There is no doubt I would not be where I am today if it were not for you and mom's continual love and example.

The bond that is developed between a father and daughter is so important for a daughter's well-being and future. When I reflect back on my life, there has never been a time when I needed you that you were not there for me. We have been through a great deal over the years, many fun times where laughter abounded, and then also some tougher times where many tears were shed together. All moments that will forever be cherished and remembered.

I am grateful for the spiritual leader you have always been to our family- this one attribute has been such a great blessing to me. There was always a feeling of peace and love in our home and I feel much of this is because of you and your sweet, peaceful heart.

Dad...I love you more than words could ever express. I wish for you today all the happiness and love that you have given our family over the years. God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment