8.26.2008

Our Baby Boy...Birthday #2 Just Around the Corner




This Friday is Noah's 2nd birthday. I spoke with his teacher to let her know I would be bringing in cupcakes for his big day to share with his classmates. What a special day, but I have to admit It is bitter-sweet for mommy. I know...I know...it's just the 2nd birthday, but it is going by too fast. I wish I could freeze him at this age for a little longer. I was going through some of our pictures and found these that were taken right before we moved to Virginia by Marc Bailey. Noah was thirteen (13) months old at the time these were taken. He wasn't quite walking yet, so it was really cute to see him stand on his own at this little musical table. I love my little man so much! We can't wait to celebrate his birthday- my only wish is that our family in Texas were here to celebrate it with us!

6 comments:

  1. That is hard to believe that your little guy is going to be two. I know what you mean. You can't imagine life without him! I love that you have a son-bun. Little boys are so sweet.

    I wish you were here and teaching fifth grade! I'm in a dilemma this year over who Christopher got for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I were back at Canyon Creek, too. I miss it! I just miss living in Austin in general. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two....can you believe it? Time does pass too quickly. He is such a handsome little fella!

    Aren't little boys the very best!?

    I love all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, two already?!? Unbelievable. But, of course, I sympathize. I just sent my baby girl off to kindergarten this year. How the heck did THAT happen?!? ~Amy Koyle~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait til Friday... I miss the Little Man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 1st Nephew! We love you!

    ReplyDelete