Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Noah!!!




Today was Noah's 2nd birthday...yea!!! He started the day with having cupcakes in his classroom at the Montessori school with his classmates. I took him home early from school so we could get his presents wrapped and prepare for his little b-day party. We had invited the Pate Family over to celebrate with us. Noah just loves them, so it was special to have them come over. We ate pizza and enjoyed birthday cake together. He had so much fun opening his presents...what a special son we have been blessed with. I am thankful today for his life and the continual happiness and joy he brings to my life. Noah is my daily reminder that there is a God and he does hear and answer our prayers!!


2 comments:

  1. I Love this! I'm so greatful that you guys had us over for his B-DAY. We just love Noah to death! I'm so glad he loved his little police truck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Happy birthday, dear Noah!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign