Friday, June 13, 2008

Family Portrait

Our little family had a portrait session with professional photographer, Marc Bailey, last August and I am finally getting around to posting them. Marc was kind enough to put a CD in the mail to me this week with all the pictures from our portrait session. It is hard to believe it has been almost a year ago since these were taken. Noah was only 13 months old and had not started walking yet, so our photographer really did a great job of working around that. I especially love the shots of Jody and Noah together and then those that were taken of Noah in his little suit by himself. He is such a doll and whew...those big baby blue eyes just make my heart melt!!!


4 comments:

  1. those are awesome! I wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know girl...I feel terrible. I have been promising you copies since Christmas. I'll put some in the mail or better yet...I'll see if I can get some to you while I am in Texas. I can't wait to see everyone in Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just email me a couple and I'm print them off myself at Walgreen's or something!I'm easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have got to be one of the cutest families ever!

    ReplyDelete